PADI Tec Sidemount Diver
Double, triple or quadruple your volume and expand your horizons by taking the PADI Tec Sidemount Diver course! This course will give you the opportunity to dive with 2 or more cylinders for extended dive times and range.
The Tec Sidemount Diver course is a great way to get started into technical diving because the skills you learn in this course will train you to handle multiple cylinders on a single dive. You can combine what you learn in the Tec Sidemount Diver course with other open-circuit tec courses that you take, or certifications you’ve already earned, to take advantage of sidemount’s cylinder configuration and handling advantages.
- Be certified as a PADI Advanced Open Water Diver or have a qualifying certification from another training organization
- Have logged 30 or more dives
- At least 18 years old
- Certification as a PADI Enriched Air Diver is recommended
- Contact Seal Sports Dive Shop to take the Tec Sidemount course
- Ask a Scuba Expert
- Download a scuba medical questionnaire (PDF)