Master Scuba Diver
Become a PADI Master Scuba Diver...
the highest qualification in recreational scuba diving with Seal Sports in Louisiana.
You have the passion... Achieving this rating shows you've acquired the scuba diving skills and experience that puts you in a class of distinction of its own. It’s often compared to the equivalency of earning your black belt in karate. However, with this qualification you've shown your desire to master the ability to safely explore the other two thirds of our planet!
Our instructor knowledge base here at Seal Sports in Louisiana is as broad as it is deep, providing you with a tremendous opportunity to acquire the skills, knowledge, and mindset needed to become a PADI Master Scuba Diver. We’d be honored with the opportunity to be able to share this journey with you.
Start the Seal Sports Louisiana Master Scuba Diver Challenge Today!
Our MSD program includes:
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver
- EFR First Aid & CPR
- PADI Rescue Diver or Junior Rescue Diver
- 5-PADI Specialty Diver Courses (Enriched Air, Emergency O2 Provider; Photographer, Peak Performance Buoyancy & U/W Navigator)
- Tanks and Air Fills
- Program Progress Tracking Tools
- PADI MSD Application fee paid for
- Seal Sports Master Scuba Diver Team Shirt
- Year-end Award Ceremony Recognition in Mandeville, Louisiana
- Hoodie Sweater embroidered with your name and Master Scuba Diver
- A place on our Scuba Diving wall of fame here in Louisiana
Program Cost: $1,495 Program Value: $1,895 *courses and application fees Savings: $400 *Course materials and Scuba Gear are not included.To qualify as a PADI Master Scuba Diver you must:
- be a PADI Rescue Diver
- with 50 logged dives
- having earned 5-PADI Specialty Diver Certifications
- and be at least 12 years of age